Notes on Florida's Endangered and Threatened Plants, FDACS, Listing provides names, habitat, distribution and some photographs of Florida's endangered, threatened and commercially exploited plants.
Maclay Garden's FNPS Arboretum Seasonal Plant Lists
Plant lists are always a work in progress so please notify the creator if you find any additions.
- Aucilla Sinks, September 2013, field trip report - includes plant list, by Fritz Wettstein
- Flora of Apalachicola Bluff and Ravines Preserve, by Loran Anderson
- Flora of Apalachicola National Forest, by Loran Anderson
- Flora of Bear Creek, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Birdsong, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Falling Waters State Park, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Franklin County, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of FSU Marine Lab, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Lafayette Heritage Trail Park, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Elinor Klapp Phipps Park, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of St. George Island, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of St. Marks Wildlife Refuge, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Rocky Bayou, by Loran C. Anderson
- Flora of Timberlane Ravine Park in Tallahassee, by Loran C. anderson
- Flora of Wakulla Springs, by Loran C. Anderson
- Foraging: Tallahassee Red Hills Plant List, by Scott Davis, contains a list of specific wild plants and the conditions in which they may be edible. and
Wild About Wild Edibles!!! - Link to a PowerPoint presentation by Scott Davis
- Lichens, by Malcolm Hodges, an annotated checklist of lichens found on 1/5/2013 during the field trip to the Rock Bluff site in the Apalachicola National Forest in Leon Co.
- Native Trees that Grew on the Site of Tallahassee before Human Settlement Brochure by Ann Johnson
- Piney Z Lake Trailhead - JR Alford Greenway Plant List, a site evaluation performed by Adrienne Ruhl and Scott Davis on May 22nd, 2014. Includes a site overview, natural communities descriptions, and a plant inventory.
- Spring Canyon Plant List, by Helen Roth and Loran Anderson, Excel spreadsheet with pivot tables for different views. You are welcome to use it as a template to create your own plant list.
- SR 65 March 23, 2013 Field Trip Plant List, by Fritz Wettstein
- SR 65 Wildflower Self-Guided Tour During Fall, The Florida Department of Transportation worked with Eleanor Dietrich to produce this flyer promoting the wildflowers that may be observed while driving along SR 65 through the Apalachicola National Forest. It includes some general information, a map highlighting pull-over locations, and pictures of some of the beautiful flowers that may be observed along the route.
- SR 65 Spring Wildflowers, by Eleanor Dietrich, an Excel worksheet listing plants that bloom along the roadside during Spring.
Home Garden Plant Lists
- Florida Wildflowers Coloring Book, published by Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
- Native Plants for Your Garden, by Eleanor Dietrich, an Excel workbook that includes a list of native plants that she recommends and has used in her garden. There are separate sheets that sort the list by different fields. Pictures of the plants can be viewed on Eleanor's Flickr website (see the Links page or use link included in the document).
- A Naturalist Yard by Jim Stevenson and Tara Tanaka, a landscape management philosophy and objectives for a Wakulla Springs Friendly Yard. This is our landscape management philosophy and objectives for a Wakulla Spring Friendly Yard